Olympic Staffing Services has been providing the greater Los Angeles, Orange County, and Inland Empire areas with temporary staffing for over 39 years. We are growing and looking for passionate, motivated people to join our team.
Olympic’s staff are experienced professionals from a broad array of industries, working in an exciting environment and discovering daily the endless potential of the growing staffing industry.
Our compensation package includes competitive pay, bonuses, paid holidays, paid vacation days, sick days, full health coverage, and retirement plan benefits.
See open internal positions below if you are interested in joining our team:
PRINCIPAL PURPOSE OF POSITION – Utilize computer software for customer and employee relations and communicate with software vendors and office equipment vendors. Oversee payroll, invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, banking, tax filing, and ad-hoc reporting.
Detail-oriented individual with accounting and payroll experience and the ability to think critically through multiple processes. Able to handle multiple tasks, have strong organizational skills, accurate data entry skills, and display strong computer and analytical skills emphasizing Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel) and QuickBooks.
- Compile reports to balance payroll amounts and tax payments, review all bank accounts daily/weekly/monthly to ensure accuracy, and verify all correctly entered in Quickbooks
- Quickbooks – Code A/P invoice charges by category and branch for Quickbooks and process electronic payments as needed, prepare journal entries, liaison with CPA
- Processing Weekly payroll
- Preparing and analyzing reports in applicant tracking system and MS Excel – weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Weekly –provide financially and productivity reporting to management and staff
- Monthly – Prepare internal Operating Statements and Summary in Excel, record revenue in Quickbooks, and process Worker’s Comp reporting
- Quarterly – Prepare and file taxes and coordinate with CPA and prepare internal financial reports
- Collections for Accounts Receivable
- Workers Compensation – confirm correct code and rate for each assignment and customer, and annually update rates and prepare all audit information requested by the auditor